Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Zone

Hey Wolverines!! For those of you who are in school, I'm sorry, but just think, you are that much closer to graduation. Ya, easier said than done.Anyway, I've been thinking about how awesome you all are and if I know any of you like I think I do, how much you will all looove getting free stuff. So, you should all go check out THE ZONE. On campus right across from the bookstore and right next to the UCCU bank you will see an area with all kinds of activities going on. There are FREE Monday morning waffles, coupon-ing on Tuesdays, you may even want to learn how to play the Ukelele on Thursdays with Ryan, but one thing is for sure....no one can pass up a free smoothie from the Tiki Hut, and that is everyday at noon (or somewhere around 12) ladies and gents, yes I said EVERY day!! Well, I hope to see your beautiful faces in the Zone sometime soon, if you see me, make sure to ask me for some candy ;) Love you Wolverine Crossing peeps!!




Also if you want to learn more about the Zone check em' out here
http://www.uvu.edu/studentinvolvement/zone/

No comments:

Post a Comment