Tuesday, June 12, 2012

IT'S CA SPOTLIGHT TIME!! 
GUESS WHO......


I am from Viva Las Vegas!!
My birthday is May 8th 1992
I am a Physical Education major with a Math minor
I have a white lab named Cash
I could LIVE off Mac-N-Cheese
I have one older brother(Austin) and two crazy little sisters (Ashley & Allie)
I could play "VOLLEYBALL ALL DAY!!"
If I could live in another country it would be Australia MaTEY!
I have met Frank Mir (UFC fighter)
I spend my free time "hanging out with friends, sleeping & laughing"
My hobbies are "playing volleyball of course! Singing. Four-wheeling"
My motto in life is "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"~Dr. Seuss. 
I speak English
"My mom" has had the most influence in my life!
In 5 years from now I will be "Done with school. Married. Working at high school and coaching volleyball."
"Belle from Beauty and the Beast" is the character that describes my best.
If I could have a super-power it would be, "TO FLY, because it would be AWESOME!"
I chose my major because: "I love sports and have dreamed of coaching a volleyball team to a state championship."
If I could meet anyone in the past, present or future it would be: "My children. So I can see what I am in for as a mother. haha!"
Something unique about me is that I am ambidextrous!
My life 'theme' song is "Smile by Uncle Cracker"
I became a CA because: "I love meeting new people and having fun!"
The thing I am looking forward to most this year at WC is "putting on awesome events!"
Some plans I have for my Residents are: "I plan to help my residents know their neighbors so that if they needed to borrow a cup of sugar they know they can :)"
The impression that I want to leave on my residents is: "That G building is the place to be and that it's okay to step outside of their comfort zones!"

I am going go make this the best year at WC "By being awesome!"
This month's spotlight is.........AUBREE HILL!! 
We love you Aubree! Thank you for joining our team!

1 comment:

  1. Aubree! You are just a sweet lady! thanks for being with us. We love you!

    ReplyDelete