Monday, January 7, 2013

CA Spotlight # 8
Guess Who?!?!?!


My birthday is February 6, 1990
I am from Bluffdale, UT
My major is Business Management
I have a dog named Koda
I have 2 younger sisters & 1 younger brother
I love Baseball and Basketball
I lived in Sim, Brazil
The famous person I met is Emilee Lawrence!
I spend my free time in the outdoors, doing anything and everything. or walks on the beach and watching sunsets.
My hobbies include baseball, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking ,eating
My motto in life: my dad once told me if at first you don't succeed, pack your bags! "pitch perfect"
I speak Portuguese and some English
My mother has had the most influence in my life
In 5 years from now, I will be filth rich and running a successful business
The cartoon character the best describes me is Baby Boop!
If I could live anywhere in the world for a year it would be some Tropical Island
If I could have a super power it would be the flying super power!
I chose my major because I like Business stuff
If I could meet ANYONE, past present or future it would me: Emily Lawrence
Something unique is: I have nodes, but I am a survivor
My life theme song is: "Lonely"
I wanted to become a CA because I like working, talking, and having fun with everyone
I am looking most forward to having fun and partaying!
Some plans for residents are: practicing mermaid dancing, horizontal running and stuff like that. 
I want to leave an impression of: having a good time and having fun. I want residents to know that they can trust me.
I will make this year the best year ever at WC by having lots of fun activities and making lots of friends! 
..........................................................................................................


It's C'Jay Fuller!
C;Jay, We LOVE having you on our team here at Wolverine Crossing! You bring spunk and a fantastic attitude to our team and it doesn't go unnoticed. THANK YOU and we are excited to see what this next semester brings! You are acca-AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment