Monday, March 11, 2013

CA Spotlight #11
Guess Who?!?!?!


Birthday: January 13th...greatest day of existence
Hometown: SLC BABAY
Major: Computer Doodles

Pets: Pets? We cant have pets at Wolverine Crossing!! But at my
parents house, I have a shih tzu names Sophie who is 15 in people
years, a siamese cat Tina (she speaks siamese too) and a golden lab
names Pyro. Full house.

1. My favorite food is anything really really healthy....but there is
a special place in my heart for Indian food.
2. I have twin brothers, a half sister and little step brother
3. Sports + Angie = think again
4. Only the US of A
5. I have met Dweezil Zappa of Zappa Plays Zappa (son of Frank Zappa)
6. I have no free time ever!!!
7. My hobbies include photography, dancing, singing, performing,
drawing, guitar, working out and being awesome.
8. Ask and it is given.
9. I speak English.
10. My grandmother has had a lot of influence in my life. I strive to
be like her. She is very knowledgeable in the health aspect and knows
a natural cure for any ailment. She IS mother nature.
11. Five years from now: living in a different state, making it big as
a graphic designer, have an amazing house and sing all the time.
12. There is not a cartoon character out there to describe this mess.
But, my favorite cartoon character is anything Disney (and I'm talking
old school Disney, not the crap that's out today)
13. I would live in Europe.
14. I would like to have the power to transport instantly. It would
save gas money, save my patience and save the world and therefore, I
would save the world.
15. Because it involves creativity and everything I'm best at. It's
soooo perfect for me.
16. I would meet Freddie Mercury from Queen because his voice is
phenomenal and I want a voice lesson from him.
17. I'm left handed.
18. My theme song would be Radio Song by Esperanza Spalding.
19. Because I wanted to be involved and get to know people!
20. Well, the year is almost over but I was just looking forward to
making new friends!
21. The plans I had for residents were some awesome programs!!
22. I just want to leave a positive impression on my residents.
23. I planned to make this year the best by being a friend to everyone!


ANGIE PETTY!!
We love love love you Angie! Thank you for being so amazing! We love having you on our team and you are such a light and joy to have around. Thank you for your hard work and dedication! 

No comments:

Post a Comment