Monday, April 29, 2013

CA Spotlight #14
Guess Who?!?!


I am from Simi Valley, CA
My major is History Education
My birthday is 9-7-1981
My favorite food is Chicken Quesadillas
I have 7 brothers and sisters
I love chess!
I spend my free time writing movie scripts
My hobbies are writing movie scripts!
My life motto is: Eat to live. Don't live to eat. Exercise to live. Don't live to exercise. Partake of pleasures of life to live, and don't reverse that. Figure out the real reasons you are living, and focus on that.
I speak English and Spanish
The Savior has had the most influence in my life!
In five years from now I will be making movies!
I cartoon character that best describes me is: The turtle from "The Turtle and the Hare"
If I could live anywhere if would be LA
I love like to have the super-power of reading minds! I'd be very valuable!
I chose Film and history because they go well together.
If I could meet anyone it would be The Savior, why not?
I am gifted at music theory!
My life 'theme' song is Growing Pains by Katy Perry
I wanted to become a CA because it's the awesomest job ever!
I am most looking forward to finishing rounds forever!
I want all to come to our US Southern Culture Night!
I want to leave an impression that, "Raleigh, he was cool!"
I am going to practice loving everyone, even if they hate me.



RALEIGH CAMPBELL!!
We love you Rals! Thank you for everything you do, you are the best and I can't believe that the time has flown by so fast! Thank you again for everything you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment