Friday, September 3, 2010

Stuff you don't know what to do with?

Ever have so much stuff and you don’t know what to do with it?!
WOW I know sometimes I do!
An extra shirt from Ross, the year old pair of jeans that you HAD to have! There’s always stuff piling up here and there. I am going to share a few things that have helped me become organized!
First of all, before you buy something, think to yourself, “Do I really need this?! Am I going to use this in a week, a month?” Some things are definitely worth the money, other things, not so much!
Second, At least once a month, if not once a week, de-junk your bedroom/apartment. Shirts that you haven’t worn for 11 months, get rid of, its okay I promise! Give it to the DI, someone will enjoy it  Get rid of your freshman year math test that you got 100% on! (I say this because I found mine the other day! Haha)
And third, be creative with your room! It is your room, so make it fun and put things on the walls, in the closets, or on the desks. Make collages of old pictures that you don’t know where to put, use resources! It’s amazing how creative you can become!
The main point I want to put across is that your room should fit you! It should be a place a refuge, not discomfort! When you walk into a clean environment, you have a better day! “Little things make the biggest differences!”

Written By Kami Poll, Community Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment