Tuesday, September 13, 2011

mUsIc

Hi everyone!

My name is Chase Boyle and if you don't know me then I shall tell you now that like most, I am largely affected by music. Music can affect my mood, my demeaner, society and my focus. I've been writing my own music for around five years now and I really get a lot of joy from composing lyrics and melodies together in a twine of sounds and guitar riffs. I would just like to recommend some songs to listen to that I've been enjoying lately. Most of these songs fall under the indie/rock/acoustic genre. If you enjoy any of these please let me know! I love sharing new music and hearing what other people enjoy as well. You can copy and paste these into youtube and they should pop up.

Death Cab for Cutie "Underneath the sycamore."

City and Colour "The Grand optimist."

Pinback "Good to Sea."

Atmosphere "Yesterday."

Kid Cudi "All Along"

Elliott Smith "Angeles"

Two Door cinema Club "What you Know."

Bright Eyes "Shell Games"

Citizen Cope "Lifeline."

Manchester Orchestra "Apprehension." or "Simple Math."

Hope you guys like them.
-Chase

1 comment:

  1. Nice playlist, I have been looking for some new acoustic stuff! Here's some other acoustic stuff I've been listening to lately, if you're looking for anything new!

    "Behave" or "Old Old Fashioned" -Frightened Rabbit
    "Lucky Today" or "The Ghost Inside Our House" -Cloud Cult
    "Old Pine Official" -Ben Howard
    "All My Days" -Alexi Murdoch
    "Furr" -Blitzen Trapper
    "Beautiful" -Austin Plaine
    "Don't Blame Yourself" -Andrew Belle
    "Don't You Hear Me Calling" -Silhouette Rising?
    "Hooza Haza" -Andrew Whitman
    "Finch On Saturday" -Horse Feathers
    "Energy Song" or "White Moth" -Xavier Rudd


    -Launi D.

    ReplyDelete